Terms & Conditions
Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation - Fundraising Terms and Conditions
In consideration of my application to register a fundraiser on behalf of Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation;
I agree to act in a professional manner in conducting all fundraising activities and to uphold the reputation of Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation.
I understand that my fundraising activities cannot be used for personal or commercial gains.
I understand that Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation is not responsible for payment of any costs associated with my fundraising activities.
I understand that Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation does not carry liability insurances on behalf of fundraisers and I am responsible for obtaining relevant permits, licenses and adequate public liability insurance if required.
I must ensure no person under the age of 16 years shall act or be permitted to act as a collector.
I must gain approval for use of the Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation logo.
I understand that if I am organising my own event, I am obligated to;
- Only fundraise during the approved dates only, and only for the approved event or activity indicated in the Letter of Authority. If you wish to extend or change any aspect of your fundraising event or activity, you will need to seek additional approval from Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Minimise expenses to make sure as many funds as possible are raised and used to help WA’s sick kids. By law, you must not exceed expenses of 40% of gross income from your event and you should aim to fall well within this limit.
- Transfer all cash donations via direct deposit to Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation Bank Account using your full name as the reference or make cheques payable to Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation and send to PO Box 8249, Subiaco East WA 6008.
- Not open, and return all donation tins to Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation within 14 days of my event ending as required by the Charitable Collections Act (1946).
- Contact the Foundation if any of my donation tins are lost, stolen or damaged to arrange for a replacement tin.
- Supply a record of the income and expenses to Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation within 30 days of my event ending as required by the Charitable Collections Act (1946).
I understand Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation reserves the right to withdraw my authority to fundraise at any time should I fail to meet any of the above terms.
I give permission for the free use of my name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising, promotion or other account of this event, including appearing in Digital media and advertising promotions for future Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation events. I also give permission to be contacted by the Foundation via email for information regarding this campaign and future Foundation activities.
I hereby for myself, my heirs and personal representatives assume any and all risks which may be associated with the event, and I further waive, release, discharge and covenant not to sue Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation, their officers, members, sponsors, organisers or other representatives or successors and assigns, for any injuries or damages of any kind whatsoever as a result of my fundraising activities.